When you became an entrepreneur, you didn’t envisage having to wrangle with tax issues yourself. Instead, we can take care of that for you with our thorough, clear and fiscally sound solutions.
Whether you’ve only just started up or you’re running an established international company, our tax consultants look forward to helping you make the most of the available opportunities.
When making recommendations, we always keep the tax rules and the development of your business at the front of our minds. After all, today’s tax solutions may not align with your ambitions for tomorrow.
We’re pretty sure you don’t have the Civil Code on your to-read list. That’s why we provide all of our recommendations in clear, practical language.
At Lentink, you benefit from all the knowledge and quality of a top consulting firm, without any complicated hassle. As a Kreston partner, we’re also fully versed in cross-border tax legislation.
We like to keep things practical, clear and uncomplicated. Our tax consultants are great conversation partners with an informal, yet committed approach.
How can we help you?
- National organisation/reorganisation and optimisation of your company structure.
- Business succession
- Objection and appeal procedures
- Tax advice for mergers and acquisitions
- Tax aspects of real estate transactions
- Tax aspects of e-commerce
- VAT scan and optimisation of VAT positions
- PAYE services
- Expat services
- International tax law
- International organisation/reorganisation and optimisation of your company structure.
- Transfer pricing
- Master and Local file obligations
- Tax returns
How can we help you with tax?
We’re interested in hearing what’s on your mind. Let’s get together for a chat so you can experience our services at first hand and feel whether there’s a connection, while we look at how we can help you.Contact us