When it comes to buying, selling, merging, reorganising, refinancing or attracting new capital, you sometimes need to make major decisions as an entrepreneur. In those moments, our corporate finance specialists are right there for you. You stay at the helm, while we support you by providing strategic recommendations and carrying out the ‘technical’ work. We take an enterprising approach in this. While we’re keenly focused on the risks and small print associated with big decisions, just like you we’re also thinking in terms of opportunities, growth and progress.
All disciplines at your disposal
Our team includes accountants, valuators, lawyers, business economists and dealmakers, and we also collaborate smoothly with external partners.
If your ambitions extend beyond the border, then Lentink is also ideal for you. As a Kreston partner, we’re specialised in matters such as international transactions.
Just because the stakes are high doesn’t mean we take an especially serious approach. Instead, our style is down to earth, honest and direct. You know what to expect from us, and you can have a pleasant conversation with us.
How can we help you?
- Finding enterprise candidates and selling your business
- Acquiring companies, including negotiations and carrying out due diligence
- Providing support with management buy-in and buy-out
- Performing valuations
- Providing advice and support with funding applications or attracting venture capital
- Providing advice on succession issues
- Performing financial analyses
- Providing strategic advice on your business operations
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Supporting you in setting up new partnerships, participations and joint ventures
- Supporting start-ups