Salary & HRM Advice
Making sure you pay the right salaries on time is hardly rocket science. But wouldn’t you like us to take care of all that administrative hassle for you? We make sure you never have to worry about matters such as pension payments, social security contributions and amendments to the collective labour agreement. We relieve you of the burden of managing personnel files and keeping up to date with the legislation and regulations, and we have the answers to all your questions about salary and other employment conditions. We’re also happy to consult with you on strategic HRM issues and help you to maximise your savings on employer costs.
Access to your salary administration, any time and anywhere. You can enter changes easily yourself and receive notification of matters such as the expiration of employment contracts. Employees can use an app to view their pay slips and the balance of their leave entitlement, among other things.
Advice on request
How can you benefit from premium discounts or subsidies? What is the best practical approach to dealing with the work-related costs scheme? What are your rights and obligations with respect to sick employees? Our consultants are more than happy to offer their services as discussion partners or an extension to your HR department.
Salary administration can seem like a maze at times, full of jargon, rules and small print. We make complex matters comprehensible for you and provide down-to-earth advice in an informal, involved way.
How can we help you?
- Carrying out your salary administration
- Providing advice or guidance in the event that you prefer to carry out your own salary processing
- Providing temporary payroll support during times of peak demand or illness
- Preparing wage tax returns
- Performing salary scans and pro forma calculations
- Providing advice on terms of employment
- Providing advice on flexible or fixed employment benefits
- Registering and de-registering employees with insurers, the occupational health and safety service, the pension fund and other agencies
- Setting up absence and leave records and taking care of sickness and recovery notifications
Shall we meet?
We’re interested in hearing what’s on your mind. Let’s get together for a chat, and if you feel there’s a connection, we’ll be happy to look at how we can help you.Contact us